ENHANCE INTERVIEWING TECHNIQUES TO AID IN MAKING BETTER HIRING DECISIONS
At the end of the workshop, participants will learn to:
- Acquire skills of analysing specific job requirements in terms of tasks, skills, competencies and behavioural requirements
- Develop CBI questions based on the required skills and competencies for the job
- Conduct CBI sessions for recruitment or talent promotion
- Enhance your interviewing effectiveness using targeted Harrison Assessment reports
- Enhance your practical interviewing skills through practice and feedback session
- Overview of CBI methodology and process
- Assessing competencies – reviewing job descriptions
- Identifying job competencies
- Developing CBI questions
- Interview process
- Interviewers’ do’s and don’ts
- Evaluating the interview and scoring
- Conducting the CBI – skills practice on recruitment, promotion and talent assessment
- Feedback session
This workshop can be conducted in-house for clients. The benefit of having an in-house session is the building of the CBI questions dictionary in alignment with the functional and core competency framework of the company.
What our clients say...
"The course has exposed me to new skill and knowledge to conduct comprehensive interview using the CBI approach."